Our goal is to help you use the race with your students by providing lessons, projects, and activities that you can use in your classroom. We want to get to know you and your students better so we can meet the goal of continuing to develop engaging content for you and your students. Share how this year’s Iditarod study went for you and your students. Help us gear up for 2019! Please take our survey and help us plan. Thanks so much!
- Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race: 101 What you need to know!
- Iditarod Teacher Summer Camp Set to Begin
- Finalists for 2018 Iditarod Teacher on the Trail™
- Fairbanks Start? No Worries for Teachers!
- Finalists for 2018 Iditarod Teacher on the Trail Share the Journey
- Musher Larry Daugherty Signs Up for the 2017 Iditarod
- Iditarod Quilt Project 2018-2019
- Husky Talk Podcast
- Iditarod Citizenship!
- Governmentally Iditarod!
An ‘Adventure Learning’ project that provides incredible opportunities for educators.
Teachers discover featured Insider Videos selected by the Iditarod EDU team.
Your one stop shop for following Iditarod. Mushers, checkpoints, GPS Tracker, standings, videos and more.