Welcome to our website. Below are resources to help you get the best online viewing experience and help answers some questions you might have.
Requirements to view Iditarod.com
Here are the minimum requirements to enhance your viewing experience.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 (or above), Mac OSX, Chromebook (ChromeOS)
- Website and GPS: web browser: Google Chrome (version 33), Internet Explorer 9, Firefox (version 27), Safari (version 7)
- Videos: all web browsers listed above support video
- Internet Connection: high speed Internet connection to view videos and GPS such as cable, dsl or fiber (test speed here)
- Website and video viewing on mobile is supported by the following:
- iPad, iPhone, iPod – iOS version 7
- Android phones and Tablets – version 4
- Available Mobile Apps: iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android – click here for more info
Accessing your account
My Account login isn’t working?
- You can login using your “email address” or “username” as the username and the password you signed up with.
- If you still can’t login please click here to reset your password. Enter the email address in the field to receive a link to reset you password. You will need access to the email address you signed up with to receive this link.
- If you registered a username with a space, try replacing the space with a – when logging in.
- Display name can be changed at any time through your profile settings.
- Do you have multiple email addresses? Has your email address changed over the last few years?
Over the years many Insiders have used different email addresses to register and subscribe with. This can easily happen if you have multiple email addresses. If you do have multiple email addresses please try those as well.
If you are having problems subscribing to Iditarod Insider click here.
If you still have an issue please click here to read FAQ’s and/or submit a Support Request. You must be at least a Free Registered User to submit a ticket (support request)