You will be headed down the trail for an 11 mile ride
at the start of the 2015 Iditarod!
Bidding runs from December 1, 2014 – January 16, 2015
Winning Bidders will…
- Attend the Pizza Luncheon for mushers and IditaRiders on Thursday, March 5, at noon.
- Receive free tickets to speaker event held at the Millennium on Friday, March 6.
- Have chances to win door prizes at the IditaRider meeting Friday, 3:00 at the Millennium, 3rd floor.
- Receive a ‘swag bag’ of goodies.
- Get a photo taken with the musher on start day.
- Receive VIP passes for both the Start and the Restart.
- Experience the start of the race from behind the scenes, up close, and personal.
- Hear your name and your musher’s name announced as the musher’s sled sits beneath the starting banner and the 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… GO! Sends you off on the run!
- Have an unforgettable, unique experience riding 11 miles in the musher’s sled.
- Collect memories and make friends that will last a lifetime.
Keep bidding as necessary until you win!
The Iditarod Trail Committee is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. Proceeds raised help support the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race. Winning bids may be used as a tax deduction with the exception of the value placed on the sled. A contribution report is sent with the credit card receipt after the auction.