The early sun brightens DeeDee Jonrowe’s way into Unalakleet early on the Morning of March 14th. Later this day, Mitch Seavey became the oldest musher to ever win Iditarod and set a new record of 8 days, 3 hours, 40 minutes and 13 seconds for Iditarod XLIV.
- Zoom Lens: Weather Can Change Quickly
- Zoom Lens: Dallas following Mitch
- Zoom Lens: Waiting In Unalakleet
- Zoom Lens: Encouragement from Huslia Students
- Zoom Lens: Aerial View Huslia
- Zooms Lens: Neff Leaves Huslia Behind
- Zooms Lens: Wanna Be Iditarod Dogs
- Zoom Lens: Math in Huslia
- Zoom Lens: Spectators in Tanana
- Zoom Lens: Back of the Pack Tanana
An ‘Adventure Learning’ project that provides incredible opportunities for educators.
Teachers discover featured Insider Videos selected by the Iditarod EDU team.
Your one stop shop for following Iditarod. Mushers, checkpoints, GPS Tracker, standings, videos and more.