The Iditarod EDU Teacher Certification program is a four-month-long professional development program offered to preschool – high school teachers across the world. The program is divided into four checkpoints that combine synchronous and asynchronous coursework for teachers.
The first cohort will launch at the Winter 2022 Conference for Teachers in Anchorage, Alaska! The Introductory Checkpoint will be offered during the conference as an add-on for those interested in participating.
Fill Your Sled With These I.C.E. Perks:
- course materials
- book for the online book club
- I.C.E. t-shirt
- Logo to use for email and social media
- discounts on future conferences
- early registration for Iditarod EDU programs such as the Traveling Quilt, Postcard Challenge, and Trail Mail
- Possible newsletter and website publication opportunities
Tuition Fee: $50 per teacher