Welcome to our website. Below are resources to help you get the best online viewing experience and help answers questions you might have.
Requirements to view Iditarod.com
Here are the minimum requirements to enhance your viewing experience.
Desktop & Laptop Computers
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 (or above), Mac OSX, Chromebook (ChromeOS)
- Website and GPS: web browser: Google Chrome (version 50), Internet Explorer 11, Firefox (version 36), Safari (version 10), Microsoft Edge
- Videos: all web browsers listed above support video
- Internet Connection: high speed Internet connection to view videos and GPS such as cable, dsl or fiber (test speed here)
Mobile devices & Apps
- Website and video viewing on mobile is supported by the following:
- iPad, iPhone, iPod – iOS version 8
- Android phones and Tablets – version 5
- Available Mobile Apps: iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android – click here for more info
Accessing your account
My Account login isn’t working?
- You can login using your “email address” or “username” as the username and the password you signed up with.
- If you still can’t login please click here to reset your password. Enter the email address in the field to receive a link to reset you password. You will need access to the email address you signed up with to receive this link.
- If you registered a username with a space, try replacing the space with a – when logging in.
- Display name can be changed at any time through your profile settings.
- Do you have multiple email addresses? Has your email address changed over the last few years?
Over the years many Insiders have used different email addresses to register and subscribe with. This can easily happen if you have multiple email addresses. If you do have multiple email addresses please try those as well.
Login limited to 2 devices for Insider Subscriptions (Video, GPS & Ultimate)
I keep getting logged out of my Insider Subscription (doesn’t include EDU Classroom and School subscriptions)?
- Your Iditarod Insider subscription only allows you to be logged into 2 simultaneous devices. If you log into a third device, you will be logged out of one of your devices.
- Here is how it works:
- If you login on your home computer first and then login on your work computer second and you log in on your iPad third at a friends house all at the same time, your home computer will be automatically logged out.
- If you then log in on your home computer, your work computer will be automatically logged out.
- You are automatically logged out because you can only be logged in on 2 devices at any given time
- Devices can be a desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, iPad, Tablet, TV device, etc
Possible reasons you are receiving the excessive login error
- If you are logged into multiple browsers like Chrome and Firefox and Edge/Internet Explorer on the same computer at the same time
- If you are logged into a laptop, desktop and phone at the same time that counts as 3 simultaneous logins
- If you are using a “Private Browsing” browser window such as an Incognito Window in Chrome or InPrivate Window in Edge or Private Window in Firefox you will be asked to login each time you open a new “Private Browsing” window
Help subscribing to the Insider?
If you are having problems subscribing to Iditarod Insider click here.
FAQs and More Help
If you still have an issue please click here to read FAQ’s and/or submit a Support Request. You must be at least a Free Registered User to submit a ticket (support request)