Figuring I’d like a special shot of the final musher to leave McGrath, I walked a mile or so up from the checkpoint to where the boat landing is. On the walk to my desired photo opportunity, I noticed a moose with a calf lying in the brush by the side of the road. The calf was well hidden behind the cow. The cow was ruminating in the truest sense of the word – chewing her cud and with her eyes closed she appeared to be thinking deeply.
- Zoom Lens: Energetic Dog at Finish Line
- Zoom Lens: Dogs Get Diplomas
- Zoom Lens: Monica Zappa at the 2016 Finish Line
- Zoom Lens: Aliy Zirkle
- Zoom Lens – Tytte and Miriam Osredkar Reunite
- Zoom Lens: Hand Warmers for Dogs?
- Zoom Lens – Sunset
- Zoom Lens: Flying to UNK
- Zoom Lens: McGrath: A Hill and a Sled
- Zoom Lens – Siberians