Some race personnel fly with the Iditarod Air Force for relocation and others fly on larger aircraft like this very nice Navajo that 9 of us flew to Unalakleet in. The flight from McGrath to Unalakleet took about an hour. That’s as the crow flies. Had we flown over the trail it would have been considerably longer. What a great flight and what great scenery.
- Zoom Lens: Energetic Dog at Finish Line
- Zoom Lens: Dogs Get Diplomas
- Zoom Lens: Monica Zappa at the 2016 Finish Line
- Zoom Lens: Aliy Zirkle
- Zoom Lens – Tytte and Miriam Osredkar Reunite
- Zoom Lens: Hand Warmers for Dogs?
- Zoom Lens – Sunset
- Zoom Lens: Moose in McGrath
- Zoom Lens: McGrath: A Hill and a Sled
- Zoom Lens – Siberians
An ‘Adventure Learning’ project that provides incredible opportunities for educators.
Teachers discover featured Insider Videos selected by the Iditarod EDU team.
Your one stop shop for following Iditarod. Mushers, checkpoints, GPS Tracker, standings, videos and more.