Rob Cooke departed McGrath March 11, 2016, after his 24-hour layover with 15 Siberians. He dogs were happy and strong as they charged down the hill and out onto the river for the run to Takotna. Cook was one of the mushers who run distance doubles with Iditarod and Yukon Quest. He completed the distance double in 2015 also.
- Zoom Lens: Energetic Dog at Finish Line
- Zoom Lens: Dogs Get Diplomas
- Zoom Lens: Monica Zappa at the 2016 Finish Line
- Zoom Lens: Aliy Zirkle
- Zoom Lens – Tytte and Miriam Osredkar Reunite
- Zoom Lens: Hand Warmers for Dogs?
- Zoom Lens – Sunset
- Zoom Lens: Flying to UNK
- Zoom Lens: Moose in McGrath
- Zoom Lens: McGrath: A Hill and a Sled
An ‘Adventure Learning’ project that provides incredible opportunities for educators.
Teachers discover featured Insider Videos selected by the Iditarod EDU team.
Your one stop shop for following Iditarod. Mushers, checkpoints, GPS Tracker, standings, videos and more.