Even though Charley Bejna was ready to depart he took time to pose with his lead dog Brown. Wondering how Charlie’s lead dog came by the name of Brown? Those dogs were named after bears. So there’s Brown, Black and Grizzly in that litter. This would be a perfect license plate for Charley.
- Primary Source of the Month: April
- Zoom Lens: Belt Buckle for Finishers
- Zoom Lens: Monica Zappa at the 2016 Finish Line
- Zoom Lens: Aliy Zirkle
- Zoom Lens – Tytte and Miriam Osredkar Reunite
- Zoom Lens – Dropped Dogs
- Zoom Lens – Twins
- Zoom Lens – Willow
- Zoom Lens: Iditarod Headquarters, Wasilla, Alaska
- Meet Photographer Mike Kenney
Engaging lessons based on Insider video clips.
Our four-legged correspondents write for all ages.
Collection of all things Iditarod.