One picture…I took thousands of images while on the trail and in the weeks building up to the journey. To choose just one is a challenge. After scrolling through, I have finally picked a picture I have gone back to many times. To me, this picture represents so many parts of the Iditarod. Teamwork, determination, joy, beauty, respect, collaboration, a connection, and an unbreakable bond. The relationship between the mushers and their team is fantastic. Being out on the trail and seeing it firsthand and collecting stories from mushers about their dogs shows how loved, respected, and cared for these athletes are. Anyone who says differently has never experienced The Iditarod.
- Iditarod Postcard Challenge
- Iditarod Postcard Challenge 23-24
- 2020 Teacher on the Trail Kelly Villar’s Most Memorable Moments
- Interview from Nikolai
- Remembering Nikolai
- Sleeping Bag arrives in Ohio!
- A Year to Remember
- A Journey with the 8 Traits of the Iditarod
- Iditarod Scavenger Hunt
- An Amazing Journey Comes to an End