Lessons in this math packet can be used to add rigor to your math curriculum. Lessons are geared for grades 2 – 6. With adaptation, the lessons can be used with students in other grades. What are you waiting for? Get on the trail and fill your sled with ways to increase math scores while students use real-time math examples! (Aligned to educational standards – common core standards) PDF version here.
- Updated Lessons for the 2018 Race!
- Counting and Cardinality, Measurement and Data, Number and Operations, Operations and Algebraic Thinking: Grades K – 3
- A New Twist on Musher Trading Cards!
- Literacy Lessons for the book – Iditarod The First Ten Years AN ANTHOLOGY compiled by THE OLD IDITAROD GANG
- Multiplication Challenge
- Iditarod Vet Checks: A Multiplication Challenge
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking PLUS Number and Operations – Fractions, Grades 4 – 6
- Idita – PIE: PI: March 3:14
- 2014 Teacher on the Trail Jen Reiter’s Most Memorable Moment
- Going North – The Rush Is On!