Lessons in this math packet can be used to add rigor to your math curriculum. Lessons are geared for grades 2 – 6. With adaptation, the lessons can be used with students in other grades. What are you waiting for? Get on the trail and fill your sled with ways to increase math scores while students use real time math examples! (Aligned to educational standards – common core standards) Open in a magazine format below, or download and print the PDF version here.
- Updated Lessons for the 2018 Race!
- Counting and Cardinality, Measurement and Data, Number and Operations, Operations and Algebraic Thinking: Grades K – 3
- A New Twist on Musher Trading Cards!
- Multiplication Challenge
- Iditarod Vet Checks: A Multiplication Challenge
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking PLUS Number and Operations – Fractions, Grades 4 – 6
- Idita – PIE: PI: March 3:14
- Population Graphing – Fairbanks Route
- Statistical Race Data
An ‘Adventure Learning’ project that provides incredible opportunities for educators.
Teachers discover featured Insider Videos selected by the Iditarod EDU team.
Your one stop shop for following Iditarod. Mushers, checkpoints, GPS Tracker, standings, videos and more.