There are eleven 8 week old puppies at Dream A Dream Dog Farm. They are enthusiastic, energetic and cute. Everyday the puppies go for walks with mushers Vern Halter and Cindy Abbott. This week the teachers attending Iditarod Summer Teacher’s Camp have joined the walks on the trails through the woods. Brian Hickox, Iditarod’s 2019 Teacher on the Trail™, holds one of the Candy Bar litter. If you were going to name a little of puppies, what theme would you choose? Eleven is an unusually large litter so finding a theme that offered so many names was a challenge. What other themes might have offered eleven names?
- Sanka’s Zoom Lens – Colorful Gang Line
- Sanka’s Zoom Lens – Radar
- Sanka’s Zoom Lens – Dog’s Get Physicals
- Sanka’s Weekly Challenge: Mandatory Gear
- Sanka W. Dog: The GOPHER Principle
- Sanka’s Zoom Lens – The Mountain
- Sanka’s Zoom Lens – Jr. Iditarod
- Sanka’s Weekly Challenge: Yentna Restart Times
- Sanka’s Weekly Challenge – Differential
- Sanka’s Weekly Challenge: How Many Booties?
An ‘Adventure Learning’ project that provides incredible opportunities for educators.
Teachers discover featured Insider Videos selected by the Iditarod EDU team.
Your one stop shop for following Iditarod. Mushers, checkpoints, GPS Tracker, standings, videos and more.