I was invited to a bon-fire up on Army Hill. The menu includes s’mores. I went to the store to see what it would cost to purchase the s’more ingredients. Here are photos of the Graham Crackers, Hershey Bars and Marshmallows from the Alaska Commercial Store in Unalakleet. Compare the cost of the same ingredients from your local grocery store. What is the difference in cost? What about percentage of cost between the two sources? Why do you suppose the prices are different?
- Sanka’s Zoom Lens: Jinx, Dream a Dream’s Cat
- Sanka’s Zoom Lens – Harnessing & Booting
- Zoom Lens by Sanka – Candy Bars
- Zoom Lens – Pizza
- Zoom Lens: Problem/Solution
- Zoom Lens: Mandatory Gear
- Zoom Lens: Checkpoint Routine
- Zoom Lens: Awards
- Zoom Lens: Sleds in McGrath
- Zoom Lens: Restart of Iditarod XLVI
An ‘Adventure Learning’ project that provides incredible opportunities for educators.
Teachers discover featured Insider Videos selected by the Iditarod EDU team.
Your one stop shop for following Iditarod. Mushers, checkpoints, GPS Tracker, standings, videos and more.