Welcome GPS and Ultimate Subscribers.
To view GPS you must be an Insider Subscriber If you are not an Insider GPS or Insider Ultimate, please subscribe.
Below are computer requirements to view the GPS Tracker. The newer your computer is and the faster the Internet the better experience you will have.
- All major browsers are supported (minimum: IE 8, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Mobile (iPad, iPhone, Android – please note that the experience on mobile phones and mobile networks can vary)
- One must have Cookies enabled for the GPS Tracking Application to work
Getting Started with GPS Tracking:
1) Logging in: One must login and have a paid subscription to view GPS Tracking for the 2014 Iditarod Sled Dog Race. Upon first visit, if you are not logged into your Iditarod.com account (with a current GPS Tracking Subscription) you will be redirected for login.
2) Read Help: we recommend that before you start you read the help page to review all of the GPS features like viewing mushers, replaying the race, viewing analytics and more.
Technical Support: If you need additional technical support, please submit a support ticket at http://info.iditarod.com/request-support/. This is the fastest method for getting help.