- Musher trackers go live on ReStart race day.
- To view GPS, you must be an Insider Subscriber. If you are not an Insider GPS or Insider Ultimate, please subscribe.
- Below are computer requirements to view the GPS Tracker. The newer your computer is and the faster the Internet the better experience you will have.
- To view how to navigate the GPS tracker please visit the GPS Help page.
- All major browsers are supported (minimum: IE 11, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Mobile (iPad, iPhone, Android – please note that the experience on mobile phones and mobile networks can vary)
Getting Started with GPS Tracking:
1) Logging in: Login with a paid subscription to view GPS Tracking for the current Iditarod Sled Dog Race. Upon first visit, if you are not logged into your Iditarod.com account (with a current GPS Tracking Subscription) you will be redirected to login.
Technical Support: If you need additional technical support, please submit a support ticket at http://info.iditarod.com/request-support/. This is the fastest method for getting help.