Support the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race and show your community and customers that you are an official Iditarod Business Member!
- For information on becoming a business member, send an email for information by clicking here.
- Download the Business Membership Form (PDF).
- Find all your fur needs, hats, headbands, mittens, earmuffs. Beautiful work at reasonable prices.
- (907) 277-3877 Anchorage
- The Alaska Grand View Inn & Suites is located in the beautiful Mat-Su Valley, 40 minutes north of Anchorage. One of the newest hotels in Wasilla, the Grand View offers a wide range of facilities including a full size indoor swimming pool, and features 79 comfortable suites. At the Grand View, you’ll not only have a grand view, but a great stay!
- (907) 357-7666 or (866) 710-7666
One of Alaska’s most remote, yet extremely comfortable full service fishing lodges will be open this winter for
guests during the 2013 Iditarod. Located on the Anvik River 22 air-miles from the village of Anvik’s southern route
checkpoint and about 50 miles from Unalakeet. Ski plane access only.
- Small Caravans, (15) Rig Limit, see and do more – for less cost. We are the only Caravan Company that has a RV repair tech and Certified CPR and Trained AED (Heart defibrillator machine) personnel, with a state of the art machine on each tour. “My commitment to you, is to show you Alaska, at an affordable price, in a fascinating and safe environment. I look forward to seeing you on our next tour.” Spike Fortier, Owner/Wagonmaster
- USA Toll Free (800) 842-7764
- All Alaska Tours is one of Alaska’s premier travel companies with over twenty years of tour operating experience in Alaska. For the Iditarod we offer a variety of scheduled guided and unguided tours. Let our experience be your guide and contact us toll free at 1-866-317-3325 or email us at MyVacation@AlaskaTours.com to start planning your dream Alaska vacation today!
- USA Toll Free 1 (866) 317-3325
- Located in Anchorage at 701 West 8th Ave.
- (907) 257-5300
- Mile 64.5 Parks Highway Summer Kennel Tours – June 1-Sept 1 Tour Hours: 11:00 a.m. / 3:00 p.m. / 6:00 p.m. Join musher Vern Halter for a personal visit at his home and kennel. Learn about his 100,000 miles with his dog team. Meet the sleddogs and cuddle with puppies. Winter and Summer camps available.
- USA Toll Free (866) 4AK-MUSH (425-6874)
The Golden Corral
- Restaurant at the corner of C Street and Tudor in Anchorage.
- 4520 Union Square Drive Anchorage, Alaska 99503
- (907) 563-9000
- Popular all-inclusive guided Iditarod flightseeing adventures. Follow your favorite Iditarod team by air, experience Alaskan village culture.. Excellent trail accommodations including pilot’s own private Denali-view log cabin. Summer eco-tour trips also available.
- (907) 776-5868
- Iditarod Multimedia Trip, Mushing Demonstrations and pet puppies.
- See what is happening in the Mat-Su Valley.
- Musk Ox underwool (Qiviut) products handknit with traditional patterns.
- 605 H Street, Downtown Anchorage (907) 272-9225
- If you are thinking of traveling to Alaska, trust Planet Earth Adventures to provide your ultimate adventure. We have been guiding small group tours in Alaska since 1999. Our Iditarod Tour combines all of the best things that Alaska has to offer in the winter. Experience the excitement of the Last Great Race on Earth (R) combined with the magical spectacle of the Northern Lights. Our experience provides a number of exciting adventures for our customers and a personalized experience without the regular crowd. Se habla Español.
- (888) 513-5992
- Unique tours with a great guide.
- Flightseeing and “chase the race.”
- The leader of Iditarod Trail tours since 1994, Sky Trekking Alaska offers three, four and 12 day trail trips. Featured is the epic “Expedition Trek” following the entire race from Anchorage to Nome. Lodging, meals and ski plane transportation are included as well as guided side trips to mush dogs, snowmobile and see the insights of remote Alaska. We know the trail and the teams, and we have the experience and enthusiasm to make your tour a lifetime highlight.
- Contact Cilla Robbins at (907) 315-6098 or email@example.com
- Thrifty Car Rental Anchorage is an Alaskan family owned company which has been operating for 33 years. With 2 convenient locations, one at Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport and the second, our original location on Spenard Road, we rent a wide range of vehicles new cars, mini vans and SUVs. Use promo code DOGS or look at our city special offers by clicking thrifty.com.
Make Anchorage the first checkpoint on your Alaska Iditarod adventure. After the dogs leave downtown Anchorage, stay to enjoy rich Alaska Native culture, a thriving city center, snow machining, skiing at Alyeska Resort, flightseeing over the trail and vast, snow-covered mountains, or experience the thrill of dog sledding yourself—all unrivaled wilderness experiences thrilling travelers of all ages. Living large just comes naturally. Discover Anchorage’s Big Wild Life™.