Join us as we gather for a special evening on Thursday, Februray 29, 2024, to commemorate the history of the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race and look towards the future. Don’t miss out on the event of the season; the celebration of The Last Great Race on Earth®! There are two parts to this special evening, and as a banquet ticket holder, you get to attend both!
Musher Meet and Greet
The Iditarod Trail Committee is excited to host the Musher Meet and Greet for fans to meet and spend one-on-one time with the mushers before they head out on the trail! Grab a coveted Jeff Schultz poster or bring your own items and and enjoy the opportunity to ask for autographs and interact with the mushers before the Banquet. There will be light appetizers and a no-host bar.
2024 Iditarod Mushers Banquet
6:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Doors Open at 5:30 pm
Join us on the 3rd floor of the Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center for a night to remember! . Attendees can help raise funds for the Iditarod via a robust live and silent auction while enjoying a meal and watching the mushers take the stage to draw for their official start order. All proceeds raised at this fundraiser go towards the implementation of the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.
Don’t miss out on the 2024 Bib Draw, fun games, a Live and Silent Auction, appearances from Iditarod Legends, new 2024 Iditarod Gear sold on site, dinner, drinks and a celebration to kick off the 52nd running of the The Last Great Race on Earth®! All proceeds raised at this fundraiser go towards the implementation of the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race®.
ALL ONLINE TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED BUT MEET & GREET TICKETS WILL STILL BE
AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR
If you have any questions regarding the 2024 Iditarod Mushers Banquet or Meet and Greet event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 907-376-5155
***Tickets to the Meet and Greet are sold separately for those not wanting to attend the dinner banquet. However, all Mushers Banquet tickets come with complimentary admission to the Musher Meet and Greet.
***There will be no autograph opportunities at the Banquet. For musher autographs and photos, guests must attend the separate Meet and Greet event.
- Dress Code – Wear what you are most comfortable in, just be sure that you are dressed to have a great time!
- Parking – Parking on the street downtown is free after 6:00pm. If you choose to park in a paid lot, there are two large lots directly kiddy-corner from the Dena’ina, on 6th & H and 7th & G.
- Coat Check – There will be a free coat check in the main lobby of the Dena’ina
- What if I can’t find my ticket or receipt? – No worries. We have your name on file at check-in.
- Can I buy Iditarod Merchandise on site? – You bet! There will be a store right on site!
- Cash or Card? While cards will be accepted for the store, bar and auction, it’s never a bad idea to bring cash for the bar if you will be visiting