Below are the rules and an error that happens from time to time and how to fix it. Please submit a support ticket here if you have any other issues.
Private chat room error
Sometimes you need to refresh the page and enter into the room again.
Live Chat Rules
Live Chat is for race fans age 1-100! Children and adults use the chat as a place to chat and learn about the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race®. Remember the following:
- Be Nice! Be Respectful! “Play Fair!” Remember the ‘Golden Rule’. We are all human beings with differing opinions. Do NOT make personal attacks or be disrespectful. If you see a post that violates this rule, direct message Insider or Iditarod by clicking on their name in the left column and sending a private message or submit a support ticket here.
- Choose words carefully! No naughty words! All discussion should be polite and respectful. Schools in Alaska and throughout the world can be logged in at anytime, so let’s keep it fun, clean, and kid-friendly.
- This is for Iditarod Insiders. If you are not in favor of mushing as a sport or you don’t support Iditarod, mushing, or dog sledding activities, this is not for you.
- If you’re asked to drop a topic, stop private messaging fans or are warned by one of the moderators or administrators about your behavior please stop. Posters that abuse the chat guidelines will be banned without warning.
- Make use of the moderators and administrators. They are here to assist you if you have any problems or have any questions. You can contact them by direct messaging Insider or Iditarod by clicking on their name in the left column and sending a private message
- Have fun being part of this Iditarod community!!