Entries will be available to be purchased beginning January 23, 2020 and until 1 p.m. on March 8, 2020. Winner will be announced by March 22, 2020. Entry forms can be downloaded below and are available at the Iditarod Trail Committee office.
How to Win!
Submit your guesses for the following:
- Winning musher
- Winning musher’s finishing time
- Winning musher’s number of dogs that crossed the finishing line
Read more about how winners are determined on the rules page.
Cost to enter:
Each entry into the Iditarod Trifecta costs $10.
How to submit your entry:
- Fill out the entry form completely with your guesses. A fillable PDF is available online for download or hard copies can be picked up at the Iditarod Trail Committee office.
- Submit your entry form by email email@example.com, by fax 907-373-6998, or mail to Iditarod Trail Committee, Inc., 2100 S. Knik-Goose Bay Rd, Wasilla, AK, 99654.
- Pay for your entry in person with cash, with a credit card by phone call 907-841-0947, or mail a check payable to Iditarod Trail Committee, Inc. to 2100 S. Knik-Goose Bay Rd, Wasilla, AK, 99654.
2020 Iditarod Trifecta game details:
- Entries submitted in person or electronically must be submitted and paid for by 1 p.m. March 8, 2020.
- Entries mailed must be received by the Iditarod Trail Committee office and paid for by Friday, March 6 at 5 p.m.
- 40% of the prize pool goes to the Trifecta winner.
- 40% of the prize pool goes to Iditarod.
- 20% of the prize pool goes to the top twenty finishing mushers.
- Completed entry forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to 907-373-6998, or mailed to the Iditarod Trail committee, Inc. at 2100 S. Knik-Goose Bay Rd, Wasilla, AK 99654.
- Entries are available to be purchased in person at the Iditarod Trail Committee office in Wasilla, Iditarod Musher Banquet on March 5, Lakefront Hotel lobby during race week, Iditarod Start next to the merchandise tent at 4th and E street, and Iditarod Restart in Willow at the community center building. Location times vary.
Entry Form (PDF)
(On mobile, open entry form file and click on the share icon to create a PDF. The form is now fillable from your mobile device and can be emailed to email@example.com)
For more information about the Iditarod Trifecta, call 907-841-0947.
The form does not constitute an entry until payment has been completed. All entry sales are final. The Iditarod Trifecta is a game of chance and you must be at least 18 years of age to participate. Employees and their immediate family, board members, and mushers competing in the Iditarod are not eligible to win.