Dallas Seavey is trailing behind his dad, Mitch as the 45th Iditarod reaches the Gold Coast. Mitch came and went from Unalakleet. Dallas rested for almost 4 hours. Mitch will have to rest at the next checkpoint. Where will the balance be in running, resting and speed for each of these highly competitive men? Mitch could earn his third Iditarod victory. On the other hand, Dallas could make it four in a row and tie Lance Mackey’s record and at the same claim his fifth Iditarod Championship to tie Rick Swenson. Time will tell and we’ll know the answer midweek.
- Zoom Lens: The Lady in Pink
- Zoom Lens: Weather Can Change Quickly
- Zoom Lens: Waiting In Unalakleet
- Zoom Lens: Encouragement from Huslia Students
- Zoom Lens: Aerial View Huslia
- Zooms Lens: Neff Leaves Huslia Behind
- Zooms Lens: Wanna Be Iditarod Dogs
- Zoom Lens: Math in Huslia
- Zoom Lens: Spectators in Tanana
- Zoom Lens: Back of the Pack Tanana
An ‘Adventure Learning’ project that provides incredible opportunities for educators.
Teachers discover featured Insider Videos selected by the Iditarod EDU team.
Your one stop shop for following Iditarod. Mushers, checkpoints, GPS Tracker, standings, videos and more.