How do you encourage others to keep going even when the going is tough? How do you encourage others and let them know you are rooting for them to do well or finish strong? The children of Huslia made signs and posted them on the inbound and outbound trails of the village to let the mushers know they are special. The signs designed and posted by the younger generation of Huslia delivered heartfelt messages to the mushers.
- Zoom Lens: The Lady in Pink
- Zoom Lens: Weather Can Change Quickly
- Zoom Lens: Dallas following Mitch
- Zoom Lens: Waiting In Unalakleet
- Zoom Lens: Aerial View Huslia
- Zooms Lens: Neff Leaves Huslia Behind
- Zooms Lens: Wanna Be Iditarod Dogs
- Zoom Lens: Math in Huslia
- Zoom Lens: Spectators in Tanana
- Zoom Lens: Back of the Pack Tanana
An ‘Adventure Learning’ project that provides incredible opportunities for educators.
Teachers discover featured Insider Videos selected by the Iditarod EDU team.
Your one stop shop for following Iditarod. Mushers, checkpoints, GPS Tracker, standings, videos and more.