In setting up the Unalakleet checkpoint, the straw the mushers use to bed their dogs was all stacked behind the checkpoint. There are sixty-three mushers expected into Unalakleet. Sixty-three bales of straw need to go down to the slough. There’s the problem. What will the solution be? It’s Saturday so kids were around. They jumped on the bales and slid down the hill then pushed the bales to where the teams will park. There’s a saying, “Many hands make light work.” Today it was “Many Kids make work fun!“
- Sanka’s Weekly Challenge – AM or PM?
- Sanka’s Weekly Challenge – Start Times
- Sanka’s Zoom Lens: Jinx, Dream a Dream’s Cat
- Sanka’s Zoom Lens – Harnessing & Booting
- Zoom Lens by Sanka – Candy Bars
- Zoom Lens – Pizza
- Zoom Lens: S’Mores
- Zoom Lens: Mandatory Gear
- Zoom Lens: Checkpoint Routine
- Zoom Lens: Awards
An ‘Adventure Learning’ project that provides incredible opportunities for educators.
Teachers discover featured Insider Videos selected by the Iditarod EDU team.
Your one stop shop for following Iditarod. Mushers, checkpoints, GPS Tracker, standings, videos and more.